torsdag 21. juni 2012

Summer baby

I am trying to learn some of  the people around me about photo, but it is going a  bit slow, haha. So I am sorry on your behalf for the less awesome quality on my outfit posts. Lets all hope they improve soon.  

 [earpiece: cecilie melli, top: gina tricot, skirt: some random store in Turkey]
Finally done with school, and back blogging. I am wearing one of my favourite earpieces from a norwegian designer called Cecilie Melli. She will be featured here very soon. I hope you all enjoy the sun, but remember to stop by here from time to time as well.

If you want to check it out I am now on Instagram under the user: annieee1
xx

10 kommentarer:

  1. such a lovely summer look! I am loving those earrings
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    SvarSlett
  2. Love that fun and flirty ruff skirt that you got on!

    Pretty smile too!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    SvarSlett
  3. those earring are really something! beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  4. Tolle Bilder! :)
    marina-who.blogspot.de

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the first picture and the ruffled skirt.I'm following you through GF and Bloglovin, return love back?
    xo

    SvarSlett